We believe that it is essential to start your mortgage career in the mortgage industry with the right brokerage that offers the right mortgage broker course and training with the office support in both sales and underwriting. That’s why at Syndicate Mortgages Inc., we have the mortgage broker course training and support programs run by experienced, knowledgeable and friendly mortgage support staff that will kick-start your mortgage career and give you the support, training and guidance you need to help ensure your success. To obtain a mortgage job with Syndicate Mortgages, we provide a wide range of service to help ensure your deals get closed! Furthermore, working with Syndicate Mortgages it becomes more than just a mortgage job, it becomes a mortgage career! May brokerages offer mortgage broker jobs or mortgage agent jobs; it really depends on who provides you the best support, tools, incentives, and compensation to help ensure your success in this business.
Syndicate Mortgage professionals’ benefit from:
- 100% Commission and Bonus
- Status levels with lenders offering rate discounts and rewards programs
- A Full Dedicated Underwriting Support System, to ensure processing of all deals runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Intranet system to manage accounting and payroll, agent splits, sales reports, client tracking and much more.
- Full health and dental Benefits
- State of the art technology providing you all the marketing tools you will need to grow your business Lead Generation
- Personalized Website
- Client Care Package – Automated mailing campaigns
- In-house Underwriting Department
- Syndicate Support and Lead Generation Programs
- Tools to increase your productivity and a whole lot more….
- Click here to find out more about our Syndicate Advantage
Start Now, Join the Elite Team!
Whether you are new to the industry or already a mortgage professional and would like to know how you might advance your career by joining Syndicate Mortgages and take your business to the next level, please contact us at email@example.com
All applications will be kept 100% confidential, thank you for your interest in this opening, only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
For new agents in Ontario whom don’t have the license to operate, you are required to attend a mortgage agent course in Ontario to become enrolled. For more information, see our page on how to become a mortgage agent.